CBD Oil – Vape Canabidoil – Hemp plant – BENEFITS! – CBD Video
(See more Info)
Top Ten Benefits of CBD
What is cbd?
Cbd also known as cannabadiol, is a non-psychoactive (it won’t make you feel high) compound found in cannabis. It is one of over 60 different compounds present in cannabis. CBD is usually present in cannabis in high concentrations along with THC (the compound in cannabis that is psychoactive and makes you feel high). It’s non-psychoactive because of its lack of affinity and attraction for CB1 receptors (the receptors that cause one to experience a cerebral high). There are two types of cannabinoid receptors in the human body; CB1 and CB2. Both are naturally found throughout the body but are most common in the brain and immune system. CB1 receptors are responsible for marijuana’s psychoactive effects. These receptors affect memory, mood, sleep, appetite and pain sensation. CB2 receptors have anti-inflammatory effects and are found in immune cells. Cbd does have a great affinity and or attraction for CB2 receptors making it a great natural anti-inflammatory and immune system enhancer.
Cbd has been proven to be highly beneficial in the treatment of seizures, neurological conditions such as MS and cerebral palsy and anxiety disorders. Studies have found that cbd can….
* Relieve nausea and vomiting making it a great digestive aid
* Help control and reduce seizures
* Help Fight tumors and cancer cells (it’s a powerful anti-oxidant)
* Help relieve anxiety and depression
* Calm and protect the nervous system
* Promote relaxation and deeper sleep
* Help reduce stress
* Help relieve insomnia
* Anti-inflammatory effects which help reduce swelling
* Help relieves muscle and joint pain